MEP Engineering Firm in search of a Mechanical Designer. We are looking to hire someone who is already graduated starting out with a full-time internship for 3 months, with the potential for a full-time job after the Internship period is over.
- Design Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Fire Protection and plumbing systems for buildings and facilities with AutoCAD.
- Analysis of building heating and cooling demands and Energy modeling with various computer programs.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work independently once a task has been provided
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Proficiency in PC applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access
- Experience with Auto CAD is a plus, but not required
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.