We have an immediate opening for a Revit Technician to work with our MEP team in Pikesville, MD. In this role, you will provide production support for our Building Systems groups (HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing). Tasks include:
- Redline drafting
- Preparing detailed scaled drawings for construction and graphic representations of MEP designs
- Making relevant views of buildings and construction details
- Performing other tasks assigned by an engineering manager.
Specific Qualifications include:
- Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Design, or a minimum of three years of AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Experience in Revit, preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD, preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing Design through education or work experience
- Ability to learn, take direction, and perform required tasks
- Ability to transfer files to and from FTP sites
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.