Min Engineering, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team in our Pikesville, MD office.
- Design power distribution
- Lightning design
- Fire alarm systems
- Communication systems
- Lightning protection
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 - 4 years of electrical design experience
- Must have knowledge of and the ability to use AutoCAD; Revit experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently once a task has been provided
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Proficiency in PC applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.