Min Engineering, Inc. seeks marketing / proposal coordinator to join our team in our Pikesville, MD Office. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, self-motivated, detail-orientated team player who strives to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Review/analysis of RFPs
- Coordination, development, proofreading, editing, and production of standard government forms (SF 255/SF 330), letters of interest, technical proposals, and promotional materials
- Internet research to facilitate marketing and business development efforts
- Attendance at pre-proposal meetings
- Assist firm leadership in targeting project and relationship opportunities
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, writing, or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); graphic design skills a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple concurrent deadlines
- Ability to take tasks from concept to delivery in a deadline-oriented environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.