Min Engineering, Inc. seeks Senior Mechanical Engineer in Pikesville, Maryland to join our team!
- Working from the initial conceptual mechanical design to completion of large and small facilities type projects.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate mechanical engineering work, including supervision of the design and progress of a project.
- Review project contract documents.
- Responsible for quality control on assigned projects.
- Provide technical guidance and supervise the work of other engineers and technical support personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Professional Engineer’s license in Maryland required, or the ability to obtain licensure in Maryland and additional states.
- LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in the HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection system design.
- Experience with Mechanical Systems such as chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumping systems, air distribution, and control system coordination desirable.
- Commissioning experience a plus.
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD 3D MEP, building load simulation programs, and energy modeling software.
- Autodesk Revit experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Ability to successfully work independently, while coordinating with electrical disciplines.
- Must show previous experience directing or providing guidance to others.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.