Min Engineering, Inc. is in search of a Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Pikesville, MD office.
- Design Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Fire Protection and plumbing systems for buildings and facilities with AutoCAD.
- Performance and analysis of building heating and cooling demands and energy modeling with various computer programs.
- Performance and analysis of domestic cost and hot water demand calculations.
- Understanding of codes in order to design HVAC, Plumbing and Fire protection systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years of work experience in the HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection system design.
- General knowledge of AutoCAD 3D MEP, building load simulation programs, and energy modeling software. Revit experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently once a task has been provided.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Proficiency in PC applications, such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.