Min Engineering, Inc. is in search of a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in our Pikesville, MD office.
- Design Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), fire protection, and plumbing systems for buildings and facilities with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Performance and analysis of building heating and cooling demands and energy modeling with various computer programs.
- Performance and analysis of domestic cost and hot water demand calculations.
- Understanding of codes to design HVAC, Plumbing and Fire protection systems.
- Work from the initial conceptual mechanical design to the completion of small and large facilities type projects.
- Provide technical guidance and supervise the work of other engineers and technical support personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7 - 10 years of HVAC design experience
- PE license required
- LEED accreditation is strongly preferred
- Must have knowledge of and the ability to use AutoCAD and building load simulation programs; Revit experience is a plus
- Strong technical leadership and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we will contact you if we have opportunities that might be the right fit. Please email the documents to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Min Engineering, Inc. is committed to create diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, national origin, genetics, age, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.